Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The initial submission file is in PDF file format.
- Where appropriate, both internal and external hyperlinks have been embedded in the manuscript; specifically including hyperlinks to access full texts of cited references online (preferably open access versions, where available).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The instructions for Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The names of all authors have been uploaded when creating the submission (names should not appear on the manuscript that will be sent for blind review). All authors have contributed to the paper and all are in agreement with its content.
- If the paper includes research with human participants, the work adheres to the research ethics policy of your institution(s). The methodology should clarify that the research has ethical approval. If formal ethical approval was not required under your institution's policy this should be explained.
Research ArticlesResearch articles are substantive reports of original research. They may normally be up to 5,000 words in length. Research articles are subject to full, double blind, review by at least two peer reviewers.
Reflections, Journeys and Case StudiesReports on the activities of educational projects are welcome. Projects should have demonstrably significant applications for teaching and learning within an academic discipline or across the Higher Education sector. Reports may normally be up to 5,000 words in length and are subject to review by a designated section editor.
ReviewReview articles present brief reviews of specific resources (books, websites, multi-media etc.) which may be of interest to AISHE-J readers. They are normally no more than 1,000 words in length. Each review article is reviewed for publication by a designated section editor.
Letters and AnnouncementsLetters to AISHE-J may be used to present brief reports of original research, or to provide responses/commentary on previously published AISHE-J articles. Letters should normally be no more than 2,000 words in length. Each letter is reviewed for publication by a designated section editor.
All articles published in AISHE-J are released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 licence.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.